PORTLAND, Ore.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Lattice Semiconductor Corporation (NASDAQ: LSCC), a leading provider of
programmable logic devices, announced that it will hold its Analyst and
Investor Day on Monday, May 20, 2019 at the NASDAQ MarketSite in Times
Square, New York City.
Lattice Semiconductor’s management team will discuss the Company’s
enhanced business strategy and compelling growth opportunities.
Presentations followed by a Q&A session will be led by:
- Jim Anderson, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Sherri Luther, Chief Financial Officer
- Esam Elashmawi, Chief Marketing and Strategy Officer
- Steve Douglass, Corporate Vice President, R&D
- Mark Nelson, Corporate Vice President, Worldwide Sales
- Glenn O’Rourke, Corporate Vice President, Global Operations
RSVP: Financial analysts and institutional investors interested
in attending the event should RSVP to David Pasquale, [email protected]
or +1.914.337.8801. Advance registration is required to comply with
NASDAQ security procedures.
About Lattice Semiconductor Corporation:
Lattice Semiconductor (NASDAQ: LSCC) is a leader in low power, small
form factor programmable logic devices. Our FPGAs deliver intelligence,
connectivity, and control solutions to the industrial, compute,
communications, consumer, and automotive markets. Our unwavering
commitment to our global customers enables them to accelerate their
innovation, creating an even better and more connected world.
Lattice Semiconductor Corporation
Global IR Partners