DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “US Medical Simulation Market 2019-2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The US medical simulation market is estimated to grow modestly at a CAGR of around 10.4% during the forecast period. The increasing demand for the display of information and real-time human interaction with digital devices and objects in various sectors such as healthcare, automotive, gaming & entertainment industries, and pico-projectors has been witnessed in the country. The introduction of virtual reality news is expected to augment the advancement of virtual technology in sectors such as healthcare. In addition, the country is regarded as the highest spending country in healthcare across the globe.
A significant rise in the number of new medical simulation institutes has been observed in the past 20 years. Bristol Medical Simulation Centre estimates that more than 400 institutes have been developed in the last 20 years in the country. According to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), US healthcare spending increased 4.3% in 2016 and reaching $10,348 per person or $3.3 trillion.
In addition, as a portion of the nation’s GD, the US healthcare spending held 17.9% in 2016. As per their estimate, healthcare spending is anticipated to rise at an average rate of 5.5% every year for the period (2017-2026) and to reach $5.7 trillion by 2026. The major factor affecting the growth of healthcare spending in the US includes rising prices of medical goods & services and increasing geriatric population.
- 3D System, Inc.
- Anesoft Corp.
- B-Line Medical
- CAE Healthcare
- Charles River Analytics Inc.
- Education Management Solution, LLC
- Flexsim Software Products, Inc.
- IngMar Medical, Ltd.
- Innovative Tactical Training Solutions, Inc.
- Moog Inc.
The Report Covers
- Comprehensive research methodology of the US medical simulation market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the US medical simulation market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the US medical simulation market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Summary
1.1. Research Methods and Tools
1.2. Market Breakdown
1.2.1. By Segments
2. Market Overview and Insights
2.1. Scope of the Report
2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends
2.2.1. Key Findings
2.3. Rules & Regulations
3. Competitive Landscape
3.1. Company Share Analysis
3.2. Key Strategy Analysis
3.3. Key Company Analysis
3.3.2. Financial Analysis
3.3.3. SWOT Analysis
3.3.4. Recent Developments
4. Market Determinants
5. Market Segmentation
5.1. US Medical Simulation Market by Products and Services
5.1.1. Web-based Simulation
5.1.2. Model-based Simulation
5.1.3. Simulation Training Services
5.2. US Medical Simulation Market by Fidelity
5.2.1. Low Fidelity
5.2.2. Medium Fidelity
5.2.3. High Fidelity
5.3. US Medical Simulation Market by End-Users
5.3.1. Academic Institutes and Research Centers
5.3.2. Military Organizations
6. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xmfn2b
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900