Kasm Workspaces v1.14 features bring enhanced efficiency, ease of use, and security to Global Digital Workplace environments.
MCLEAN, Va., Oct. 12, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Kasm Technologies, an industry leader in streaming cloud workloads to the web browser, today announced the release of Kasm Workspaces v1.14, providing major enhancements to its portfolio of digital workspaces delivering Desktop as a Service (DaaS), Virtualized Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), Remote Browser Isolation (RBI), Open-Source Intelligence Collection (OSINT), Training/Sandboxes, and Containerized Application Streaming (CAS).
An on-demand demonstration of a desktop streamed directly to your browser: https://app.kasmweb.com/#/cast/6708319219
“We are excited to present the newly redesigned Admin UI/UX interface,” said Justin Travis, Co-Founder of Kasm Technologies. “With UI translations for over 90 languages and support for Workspace localization for over 240 locales, Kasm continues to expand into foreign markets and global customer segments”
Key Highlights of Kasm Workspaces 1.14:
- Redesigned Admin UI/UX – The administrator user interface (UI) has been revamped in the 1.14 release. Including launcher animation, launcher prompts, and a redesign of the administrator user interface. With a cleaner layout, intuitive navigation, and streamlined workflows, the new UI aims to offer a more user-friendly experience, thereby making it easier for users to manage and use their virtual workspaces.
- Cloud Storage – User mounting of cloud storage drives (Dropbox, Google Drive, NextCloud, OneDrive, and S3) into container-based sessions via Storage Mapping. AWS S3-based user persistent profiles provide additional Redundancy, Data management policies in S3, geographical distribution, and enhanced security.
- Collaboration Tools – Updates to collaboration capabilities include webcam support for video conferencing, a printer driver for printing to local devices, and additional file-sharing capabilities, enabling teams to work together more effectively and in more locations.
- Language Translations and Timezones – Language settings from the user’s browser are automatically applied to new workspace sessions. Alternatively, users can adjust their preferred language for Kasm sessions within the user settings panel. Language translations are available for 243 locales and timezone settings exist for all global timezones.
- Image Enhancements – The VNC rendering engine has been updated to KasmVNC v1.2.0. Additional images include Alpine, Fedora, and Debian. Updates to functionality in Brave, NGINX, Hunchly, REMnux and Zoom.
For a detailed look at the features/enhancements visit the v1.14 release notes: https://kasmweb.com/docs/develop/release_notes/1.14.0.html
ABOUT KASM WORKSPACES
Kasm Workspaces is a container streaming platform for delivering browser, desktop, and application workloads to the web browser. Kasm is changing the way that businesses deliver digital workspaces using our open-source web-native container streaming technology to establish a modern devops delivery of Desktop as a Service (DaaS), secure remote access, Open-Source Intel (OSINT) and remote browser isolation (RBI).
ABOUT KASM TECHNOLOGIES
Kasm Technologies is a leading provider of containerized web desktops and applications, offering secure and scalable solutions for businesses of all sizes. With a focus on innovation and user experience, Kasm is revolutionizing the way organizations approach digital workspaces.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/kasm-technologies-announces-kasm-workspaces-v1-14-software-release-301954960.html
SOURCE Kasm Technologies