NEW YORK, Jan. 14, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Collective[i]®, a recognized leader in AI-enabled digital sales transformation, announced today that Brittany Kaiser, world-renowned data rights activist and whistleblower, is confirmed to participate in Collective[i] Forecast, a series of live, virtual events, that features the world’s preeminent leaders and innovators sharing their knowledge about the innovation that is disrupting and transforming how we work and live.
Collective[i] Forecast featuring Brittany Kaiser will take place Thursday, January 14, 2021 at 4 P.M. EST and will explore the topic “Democracy & Disinformation.” During this interactive discussion, Ms. Kaiser will address the ways in which disinformation threatens to impact our democracy as well as her views on how these issues should be addressed. Attendees will also have the opportunity to learn from Ms. Kaiser’s extensive work in data rights advocacy and how companies and individuals can protect themselves from data misuse.
To learn more about Collective[i] Forecast featuring Brittany Kaiser, Jan. 14, visit https://www2.collectivei.com/forecast-brittany-kaiser.
Hosted by Collective[i] co-Founder and Chairperson, Heidi Messer, Collective[i] Forecast brings together a diverse group of attendees across all sectors and roles, including senior business executives, entrepreneurs, and journalists, as well as Collective[i] clients and partners, with the goal of helping our community adapt to a changing playing field and inspiring them to imagine what is possible.
Previous Forecast speakers include:
- Scott Budnick | Filmmaker, CEO, One Community
- Geoffrey Canada | Educator, Social Activist & Author
- Renée Cummings | Criminologist & AI Ethicist
- Alain Dehaze | CEO, The Adecco Group
- Matthew Dellavedova | Professional Athlete, Cleveland Cavaliers
- Dr. Oren Etzioni | CEO, Allen Institute for AI
- Goldie Hawn | Academy Award Winning Actress
- Jack Hidary | Entrepreneur & Author
- Dr. Ashish K. Jha | Dean, Brown University School of Public Health
- Juliette Kayyem | Professor, Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government
- Karim R. Lakhani | Charles E. Wilson Professor of Business Administration, Harvard Business School
- Dr. Kai-Fu Lee | AI Expert & Author
- Danny Meyer | Founder & CEO, Union Square Hospitality Group
- Howard Morgan | Chairman, B Capital Group, Co-Founder, First Round Capital
- Greg Morrisett | Jack and Rilla Neafsey Dean and Vice Provost, Cornell Tech
- Deanna Mulligan | Board Chair, Guardian Life
- Oscar Munoz | Executive Chairman, United Airlines
- Alan Murray | CEO, Fortune Media
- Vladimir Pozner | Journalist & Author
- Dr. Mamphela Ramphele | South African anti-apartheid activist
- Dr. Michael T. Osterholm | Director, Center for Infectious Disease Research & Policy, University of Minnesota
- Dan Rosensweig | CEO, Chegg
- Xavier Rolet | former CEO, London Stock Exchange
- Nouriel Roubini | Economist, Professor, NYU Stern School of Business, Chairman, Roubini Macro Associates
- Eric Schmidt | former CEO, Google
- Sir Martin Sorrell | Executive Chairman, S4 Capital Group
- Randi Zuckerberg | Founder & CEO, Zuckerberg Media
About Collective[i]: Collective[i] is a recognized leader in digital sales transformation. Collective[i]’s applications and network employ AI/ML to offer the on-demand intelligence that is essential to modern sales organizations. Collective[i] improves CRM data quality, provides daily forecasts, pipeline intelligence, dealrooms and other analyses and collaboration tools that boost productivity and grow revenue. Collective[i] also hosts Connectors™, the first social network designed to help sales leaders leverage valuable professional connections to improve and accelerate the buying experience. Collective[i]’s application and network augment traditional CRM with AI, surfacing every advantage a modern sales organization needs to win.