- The free, one-hour, online event will address key topics about augmented reality capabilities for critical power equipment.
- Participants will learn how augmented reality operations and services improve facility operations.
- Attendees can earn 1.0 PDH Credit.
FLORHAM PARK, N.J.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–As part of its Learning Series Webinar, ASCO Power Technologies will host a webinar on November 30 exploring augmented reality applications for critical power systems. Sixty minutes in length, Benefits of Augmented Reality for Critical Power is a live webinar that will be FREE to power industry professionals, engineers, facility managers, and technicians. During this session, ASCO’s Director of Product Management will explore exciting developments for presenting operational power data using the newest interactive digital technologies.
Reasons to Attend
By participating in the event, attendees will:
- Understand the essential digital interactive technologies that bring operating data to life.
- Identify advantages that augmented reality data brings to facility operations and staff.
- Learn how Augmented Reality enables digital and predictive maintenance services that enhance reliability and performance while streamlining costs.
About the Speaker
Mario Ibrahim – Director of Product Management, ASCO Power Technologies. Mario has nearly two decades of experience with cutting-edge technologies with ASCO Power Technologies, IBM, Bell Labs, and more. His passion for innovation is driven by solving real-world customer problems and pain points, and his experience includes bringing many of ASCO’s newest technology solutions to customers facing critical power challenges. He fills key roles in business development, engineering, product management, and infrastructure security.
The event will be held at 11:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time on November 30, 2021. All interested professionals are encouraged to register now for this free event by visiting www.ascopower.com.
About ASCO Power Technologies
ASCO Power Technologies has provided power reliability solutions for more than 125 years. The firm designs, manufactures, services, and supports automatic transfer switches, power control equipment, load banks, and critical power management appliances. ASCO products serve mission-critical functions in data centers, healthcare facilities, telecommunication networks, commercial buildings, and industrial operations. To learn more about any of ASCO’s premium products and services, call (800) 800 ASCO (2726), email [email protected], or visit www.ascopower.com.
+ 1 973 966 2746