The top early Oculus Quest 2 deals for Black Friday 2022, including the top 256GB, 128GB & 64GB virtual reality headset deals
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Here’s a list of the top early Meta Oculus Quest 2 deals for Black Friday, featuring the latest sales on headset bundles & accessories. Check out the best deals by clicking the links below.
Best Oculus Meta Quest 2 Deals:
- Save up to $70 on Quest 2 VR headsets (256GB, 128GB & 64GB) (Walmart.com)
- Save on refurbished Quest 2 All-in-One VR headsets (Walmart.com)
- Save on Quest 2 Holiday VR headset bundles (Walmart.com)
- Save up to $50 on Quest 2 Advanced virtual reality headset bundles (Walmart.com)
- Shop the Oculus Meta Quest 2 VR headsets (FlexShopper.com)
- Shop Meta Quest 2 Advanced All-in-One virtual reality headsets & accessories (BHPhotoVideo.com)
- Shop Meta Quest 2 All-in-One VR Headsets, controllers, games & accessories (Meta.com)
More Meta Quest Deals:
- Shop the Meta Quest Pro virtual reality headsets (Meta.com)
- Save on Oculus Quest 2 charging stations (Walmart.com)
- Save up to 35% on Oculus Quest 2 games including sports, arcade & survival horror types (Meta.com)
- Save up to 46% on Oculus Quest 2 controllers, cases, accessories & more (Walmart.com)
More VR Headset Deals:
- Save up to 28% on Quest 2 virtual reality headsets, bundles & accessories (Walmart.com)
- Save up to 33% on HP Reverb G2 virtual reality headsets, controllers & bundles (HP.com)
- Save up to 35% on VR headsets (Meta Quest 2, PSVR, HTC VIVE & more) (Walmart.com)
Interested in more savings? Click here to access all the live Black Friday deals available at Walmart right now. Deal Tomato earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Black Friday shoppers can save extra money this holiday season with the free browser extension from Capital One Shopping. It’s completely free for everyone (Capital One customer or not) and automatically applies available coupon codes while shopping online. Their lightweight browser add-on found shoppers more than $470 million in savings in the last year. Deal Tomato is compensated by Capital One Shopping when the browser add-on is installed using the link provided.
About Deal Tomato: Deal Tomato reports on popular sales events. As an affiliate Deal Tomato earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews ([email protected])