- ASCO Power will show its latest critical power innovations through its Digital Hub at WSSHE Spring Symposium in Chelan, Washington
- The display showcases ASCO Critical Power Monitoring Appliances and its automated Joint Commission reporting package
- Attendees can connect with ASCO experts who can explain critical power concepts and optimize critical power solutions through the ASCO Digital Hub
FLORHAM PARK, N.J.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–ASCO Power Technologies, the world’s leading provider of critical power solutions, will highlight its latest innovations at the Washington State Society for Healthcare Engineering (WSSHE) Spring Symposium this April. Attendees can meet seasoned ASCO experts and experience the ASCO Digital Hub that shows how ASCO critical power equipment solutions benefit facilities across a range of industries.
The event will be held on April 21 and 22, 2022, at Campbell’s Resort in Lake Chelan, Washington, USA. It will offer practical and timely information to health care facility managers, staff, architects, engineers, and contractors who are WSSHE members.
ASCO Power will present its Digital Hub that features the entire range of ASCO Power products from transfer switches to industrial control products. Its Interactive 3D Facilities enable attendees to look closely at equipment and learn how ASCO solutions improve power reliability and streamline compliance. The hub’s Video Library presents critical power summaries, FAQs, and expert perspectives. Using virtual reality tools, attendees can operate ASCO critical power equipment and see power devices in operation to learn how ASCO solves backup power challenges in Data Centers, Telecommunication Hubs, Healthcare Facilities, and more.
By visiting the ASCO exhibit, members can:
- Learn about the latest ASCO technologies, products, solutions, and applications
- Get a closer look at equipment through our digital tools and 360-degree videos
- Network with ASCO experts and industry peers
- Gain awareness of ASCO CPMA capabilities among hospital facility engineers
Visit the ASCO Events page for event details.
ASCO critical power solutions are backed by technology, support, and service that are unmatched in the industry. Visit www.ascopower.com or contact an ASCO representative to learn more about ASCO products and services.
About ASCO Power Technologies
ASCO Power Technologies has provided power reliability solutions for more than 125 years. The firm designs, manufactures, services, and supports automatic transfer switches, power control equipment, load banks, and critical power management appliances. ASCO products serve mission-critical functions in data centers, healthcare facilities, telecommunication networks, commercial buildings, and industrial operations. To learn more about any of ASCO’s premium products and services, call (800) 800 ASCO (2726), email [email protected], or visit www.ascopower.com. To receive updates on the latest news and updates, follow ASCO’s Facebook and LinkedIn.
+ 1 973 307 7352