VR Prime Day Deals (2021): Early PlayStation VR, HTC VIVE & Oculus VR Headset Sales Tracked by Consumer Articles
Save on VR deals at the Prime Day sale, including the latest early Oculus Rift S, Quest 2 & Quest, HTC VIVE Pro and PSVR offers
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Compare all the top early VR headset deals for Prime Day 2021, featuring savings on HTC VIVE Cosmos and Cosmos Elite, PlayStation VR, Oculus Quest & Rift, and more top-rated virtual reality gaming systems. Links to the top deals are listed below.
Best VR deals:
- Save up to 25% on top-rated VR headsets at Amazon – featuring standalone and PC-enabled headsets from Oculus, HTC, Sony, and more
- Save up to $138 on PlayStation VR headsets, bundles, and games at Amazon – the PS VR features 3D Audio and a 5.7” OLED display with 1080p resolution and 120 fps graphics
- Save up to $99 on Oculus VR gaming headsets at Amazon – discover immersive virtual reality gaming with the Oculus Quest 2, Quest, and Rift S systems
- Save on the Oculus Quest 2 all-in-one VR gaming headset at Amazon – featuring 50% more pixels than the original Quest, 3D cinematic sound, and 64GB and 256GB storage capacities
- Save up to $150 on HTC VIVE virtual reality systems at Amazon – check live prices on the HTC VIVE Pro, Cosmos & Cosmos Elite VR headsets and controllers
- Save up to 52% on Oculus VR headsets at Amazon – check the latest deals on Oculus Quest, Quest 2, and Rift VR headsets
- Save on the Oculus Rift S at Amazon – access the extensive Oculus library of VR games with this PC-powered headset with improved optics and 3D positional audio
- Save on the Oculus Go at Amazon – enjoy games and movies on crystal clear optics on this wireless, standalone headset from Oculus
Searching for more deals? Check out Walmart’s Deals for Days sale (June 20 – 23) and Amazon’s Prime Day homepage to enjoy more live and upcoming discounts across a huge range of products. Consumer Articles earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Virtual reality still has a long way to go before being considered mainstream. VR headset makers such as Oculus, HTC and Valve are trying to remedy that by releasing exceptional VR headsets such as the Oculus Quest and Rft, the HTC Vive and the Valve Index. The Oculus Quest is a standalone VR headset that can be used without a PC, while the various HTC Vive models, the Valve Index and the Oculus Rift all need a PC that meets minimum requirements for VR. For consoles, the PlayStation brand is pretty much unopposed with their PlayStation VR or PSVR.
About Consumer Articles: Consumer Articles shares informative e-commerce news. As an Amazon Associate and affiliate Consumer Articles earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews ([email protected])