COVID-19 Impacts: Aviation MRO Logistics Market will Accelerate at a CAGR of over 4% through 2020-2024 | Increasing Passenger Traffic and Influence of Tourism to Boost Growth | Technavio
LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#AviationMROLogisticsMarket–Technavio has been monitoring the aviation MRO logistics market and it is poised to grow by USD 3.75 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. CMA CGM S.A., Deutsche Bahn AG, Deutsche Post AG, DSV Panalpina A/S, Expeditors International of Washington Inc., Fedex Corp., Kuehne + Nagel International AG, Nippon Express Co. Ltd., SEKO Logistics, and United Parcel Service Inc. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Increasing passenger traffic and influence of tourism has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Aviation MRO Logistics Market 2020-2024 : Segmentation
Aviation MRO Logistics Market is segmented as below:
- Civil Aviation
- Military Aviation
- Business Aviation
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41038
Aviation MRO Logistics Market 2020-2024 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our aviation MRO logistics market report covers the following areas:
- Aviation MRO Logistics Market size
- Aviation MRO Logistics Market trends
- Aviation MRO Logistics Market industry analysis
This study identifies use of augmented reality in aviation MRO as one of the prime reasons driving the aviation MRO logistics market growth during the next few years.
Aviation MRO Logistics Market 2020-2024 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the aviation MRO logistics market, including some of the vendors such as CMA CGM S.A., Deutsche Bahn AG, Deutsche Post AG, DSV Panalpina A/S, Expeditors International of Washington Inc., Fedex Corp., Kuehne + Nagel International AG, Nippon Express Co. Ltd., SEKO Logistics, and United Parcel Service Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the aviation MRO logistics market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Aviation MRO Logistics Market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist aviation MRO logistics market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the aviation MRO logistics market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the aviation MRO logistics market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of aviation MRO logistics market vendors
Table Of Contents :
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End user placement
- Civil aviation – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Military aviation – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Business aviation – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Volume driver – Supply led growth
- Volume driver – External factors
- Volume driver – Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver – Inflation
- Price driver – Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- CMA CGM S.A.
- Deutsche Bahn AG
- Deutsche Post AG
- DSV Panalpina A/S
- Expeditors International of Washington Inc.
- Fedex Corp.
- Kuehne + Nagel International AG
- Nippon Express Co. Ltd.
- SEKO Logistics
- United Parcel Service Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]