|Page (1) of 1 - 07/10/18||email article||print page|
Top Website Design Company, Lounge Lizard, Shares 5 Tips To Kickstart A Failing Campaign
NEW YORK, July 10, 2018 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Lounge Lizard is globally recognized as a top website design company within the web design and development industry. Lounge Lizard's brandtenders are creative, tech-savvy, and passionate in developing innovative strategies that drive conversion for both startup and established clients of all industries, making them the "best of breed since 1998."
Anyone who has spent time in web design and web development understands the disappointment and frustration that can occur when your carefully crafted content campaign sinks like the Titanic. Instead of garnering the links you expected to drive your SEO efforts you ended up with bupkis. Today NY based web design company, Lounge Lizard, shares 5 Tips to Kickstart a Failing Campaign.
- Review your angle. Every content campaign should have an angle or basis that you are working off. It should be a single, clear sentence that explains the focus of what your campaign is about. But, is that statement to bland and boring? There should also be an element of a story involved as you want your sentence to be intriguing so that it grabs the attention of people. A clever idea is to think about click-bait headlines and use a similar concept of taking actual data and spicing it up to pique interest.
- Revisit your outreach steps. Whenever you launch a content campaign there is always outreach efforts for whom you will contact to get your information published. When something goes awry then an obvious step is to revisit who you are contacting, at what locations, and if they are receptive or interested. Some people fire off a thousand shots hoping some will land but a better approach is to do research, develop contacts, and then work with a smaller, tighter list that are more likely to be interested because your information realistically fits into their needs and generally what they are looking to publish.
- Ask for feedback. When you work with influencers, writers, editors, journalists, etc. it becomes useful to develop rapport and friendships. These people aren't just covering or posting stories; they are helping you develop your business while in turn adding content for their own needs. Once you develop relationships then it becomes easier to ask for feedback, which can be critical when a campaign falls flat. They can provide honest feedback and insights you might not have noticed so that your re-launch can be stronger.
- Create a coverage packet. A coverage packet is basically anything and everything someone will need to cover your campaign. That means having data and research to back up your points, a well-written press release that states the essential information in an easily-digestible format, images or graphics, expert opinions, etc. The less work they have to do, the higher the chances your content gets published.
- Review launch timings. The timing of any launch should be carefully considered and the same goes for a re-launch. You want to ensure your information won't be ignored or drowned out because of big world events, holidays, etc. If your information relates to a particular holiday or event, then the launch should coincide properly.
Lounge Lizard Website Design Company is an award-winning, high-end design boutique specializing in website and mobile app development, UX/UI, branding, and marketing. Lounge Lizard excels in creating the ultimate brand strategy, fully loaded with expertly crafted visuals that work together to increase sales and effectively communicate a client's unique personality.
Media Contact: Ken Braun, Lounge Lizard, 631-581-1000, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Lounge Lizard
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved
Related Keywords:Internet,Web,Research,Images,Internet Technology,Business,