|Page (1) of 1 - 04/30/18||email article||print page|
Ticket Printer Market 2018 Global Analysis, Size, Share, Growth and Trends by Forecast to 2022(April 30, 2018)
Ticket printers are specially manufactured to meet the demands of large enterprises that only demand high quality tickets. These printers usually come in either fixed or kiosk models to accommodate specific application. These are easy to operate, maintain, and are effective than other type of printers. A high capacity flatbed ticket printer by InfoPoint developed a mechanism to ensure the fully printed tickets before issuing, resulting in reduction of ticket paper wastage and operator cost. Custom SpA produces a variety of event ticketing printers including barcodes, and RFID to produce the SMART ticket. Also the size of printers is getting small. New technologies are being developed used to produce the tickets by just connecting the printing terminal with a smartphone containing the print roll and ink ribbon.
Consumers are generally prone to quick-change, to get or use modern products, better experience, better convenience; to find and meet the needs of consumers, and exceeding expectation, better service. The world changes quickly, especially in mobile internet and consumer electronics, and now the mobile internet and consumer electronics are changing the traditional sectors, to more efficient, more cheap and powerful segment. However, tickets printers constantly face the threat of increased mobile consumption and other advanced printers in the market. Most of the ticket printing is replaced by mobile or e – ticketing. It includes a barcode and a scanner at two ends to verify the ticket details.
The Global Ticket Printer Market was valued at USD 327 million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD 442 million by 2022, with a CAGR of 5.1%
Major Key Players:
- cover Boca systems
- Epson, Stimare
- Custom and Able-systems
- Datamax – o – Neil
- Ier Blue solutions
- Practical automation
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/5305
On a global scale, North American region is expected to hold the largest market share amongst the other regions. This is mainly due to the early adoption of POS systems to deliver quality customer services. On the other hand, Asia Pacific region is anticipated to record comparatively higher growth as compared to the other regional markets. Increasing urbanization in the countries like China and India will hold the key in developing the regional market.
The North America Ticket Printers market size was 62.21 USD Million in 2016. The China Ticket Printers market size was 83.02 USD Million in 2016. The Europe Ticket Printers market size was 105.88 USD Million in 2016. The Japan Ticket Printers market size was 28.92 USD Million in 2016.
- By global ticket printer production (K Units) by technology, the market was dominated by Direct Thermal in 2012 with 3501 units. It had reached 4783 units in 2017 and is expected to reach 6653 units in 2022.
- By global ticket printer production market share, by technology, the market was dominated by Direct Thermal with 47.26% market share in 2016
- By global ticket printer consumption (K Units) by application, the market was dominated by invoice with 2742 units in 2012 and had reached 3579 units in 2016. The market is expected to reach 5462 units in 2022 with a market share of 50.7% and a CAGR of 7.3%.
- By global ticket printer consumption (K Units) by type, the market is dominated by bench-top with 2508 units in 2012. The market had reached 3056 units in 2016 and is expected to reach 4208 units with a market share of 39.1% and a CAGR of 5.4%.
- By global ticket printer market size by region, the market was dominated by Europe in 2012 with USD 105.9 million in 2016. The market is expected to reach USD 125.7 million with the market share of 28.56% and a CAGR of 2.9%.
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/ticket-printers-market-5305
- Market research and consulting firms
- Original equipment manufacturers
- Associations and industrial bodies
- Electronic component suppliers and distributors
- Semiconductor product designers and fabricators
- Product manufacturers/ developers
- Consultancy firms/advisory firms
- Technology investors
- Research institutes
- System Integrators
- Research/Consultancy firm
Table of Contents
1 Market Introduction
1.2 Scope of Study
1.2.1 Research objective
1.3 Market Structure
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research FutureContact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune -
Related Keywords:Computers & Software,News & Current Affairs,Technology,U.K,U.S,