|Page (1) of 1 - 07/10/18||email article||print page|
Judge Graham Releases Top Ten Tips From Newly Released 'SCALE WITH SPEED' Book
NEW YORK and DALLAS, July 10, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Renowned entrepreneur and start-up business expert Judge Graham, released his Top Ten tips from his 'SCALE with SPEED' book.
Graham's debut book helps entrepreneurs, CEOs and aspiring business leaders tackle the most pressing issues that are keeping them up at night. 'SCALE with SPEED' is the first book released under Graham's exclusive publishing deal with respected independent book publisher Morgan James Publishing.
Among the "must remember" tips that Graham shares with his readers are the following:
- Don't Leave Home Without Your 'Money Sheet': if you want massive success and a ton of cash, then don't think about showing up for work without your 'Money Sheet'. The 'Money Sheet' is a simple, but necessary daily tool that forces you to accomplish your top priorities that get you closer to your monthly revenue target. Graham's customized 'Money Sheet' is available to download for free at www.judgegraham.com/money-sheet/.
- Start With Your End Game: you don't have a business if you don't have an end game, according to Graham. The first thing any successful entrepreneur must do when they launch their venture is envision what the end game looks like, and then set goals that work backward from the desired outcomes.
- Niche Will Get You Rich: rather than being a statistic, Graham encourages you to choose a market that you can dominate. By honing in on a niche you will be unique and stand out within your industry. Businesses that serve a niche need within an industry normally command a larger multiple, and will put you in a position to scale faster. Whatever market niche you select —demographic, geographic, psychographic, product, or service—you can position your company as the leader and win, according to Graham.
- Develop Recurring Revenue Streams: without recurring revenue you don't have a business, according to Graham. Recurring revenue is key to exponential growth, so Graham encourages you to use your existing revenue as a base on which to expand. Instead of focusing on one-time products or services, focus on products or services that generate recurring revenue streams that can grow exponentially over time.
- Test, Test, Test: when you're in start-up mode, Graham says you need to run rigorous testing prior to rolling-out your product or service. Test your concept, test your marketing, test your packaging—test every aspect of your new product or service. Since your business is built on a particular market niche or set of products, focus your testing on what your company will specialize in.
- Speed Wins the Race: speed is the key to building a leadership presence in today's competitive business marketplace. To grow with speed, you must be able to execute quickly. That means gathering just enough information to allow you to make an informed decision and then deciding. As Graham advises, there's no time for hemming and hawing—just go.
- Avoid Procrastination at All Costs: according to Graham, procrastination is perhaps the biggest cancer for first-time entrepreneurs and business leaders. Graham encourages you to "do it today". We come up with plenty of reasons why now isn't the right time to do something, or maybe why we don't really have to do something right now. Waiting until tomorrow, or "later," won't have any real impact, we tell ourselves. And yet it does. Every delay holds you back. It prevents you from accomplishing what you set out to do.
- Create Urgency: to survive in today's fast-paced, global economy, you must create a culture of urgency. In his book, Graham shows you step-by-step how everyone in your organization – from your employees and vendors to your clients – must act quickly, understanding that their success depends on it. Urgency is not optional, it's essential.
- Success is Measured: if you want to be successful in today's marketplace, you must be able to quantify your goals, according to Graham. Graham encourages you to start with annual goals and then break them down into quarterly milestones and daily progress, which you should be measuring. Set 90-day targets and check in with everyone daily to see what steps they've taken to get closer to that quarterly (90-day) objective. Make sure to incentivize everyone, offering bonuses, trips, days off, or other perks to reinforce that everyone will benefit if you collectively hit your goals.
- Eliminate Redundancies: when you're in scale mode, you should motivate everyone to be in revenue generating mode. Consequently, you need to eliminate any unneeded processes that distract your employees from making money for the company. This could include overly complex expense reporting processes, time tracking, bloated internal processes, and beyond. Your internal systems need to be simple and easy, but effective, to allow everyone in the organization to make decisions and drive revenue for the company.
These tips are just a small snapshot of what is included in Graham's highly-acclaimed 'SCALE with SPEED' book. To purchase the book and begin your quest to successfully scale your business to the next level, visit Graham's official website at www.JudgeGraham.com. Graham's website also includes a series of new shows, podcasts and other exclusive multimedia content that provides entrepreneurs, business leaders and CEOs with access to critical intelligence and counsel.
ABOUT JUDGE GRAHAM
Judge Graham most recently served as the Chief Marketing & New Business Officer of Ansira, the second-largest independently owned CRM and digital marketing agency in the USA. Judge was a part of the core deal team and instrumental in selling Ansira to Advent International in 2016. Prior to joining Ansira, Judge was the former Co-Owner and President of Sq1, which he sold to Ansira in 2015. He was also the former Co-Owner and President of Rassai Interactive. Judge has helped hundreds of small and Fortune 500 companies to focus on growth and the ability to identify and capitalize on opportunities to improve revenue and corner markets through integration of cutting-edge positioning, culture, technology and sales. Judge lives in the Dallas-Fort Worth area with his wife Jordan and their two boys Jake and Jett.
North 6th Agency, Inc. (N6A)
SOURCE Judge Graham
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved
Related Keywords:Sales,Marketing,CRM - Customer Relationship Management,Sales & Marketing,Sales,Sales,Jordan, Inc.,Business,Other,