|Page (1) of 1 - 12/07/17||email article||print page|
Cynopsis Announces Webinar on Getting Maximum Impact from Experiential Marketing(December 07, 2017)
NEW YORK (PRWEB) December 07, 2017
Cynopsis will host the January 30 webinar, Getting Maximum Impact from Experiential Marketing, sharing new insights, strategies and best practices for crafting campaigns that cut through the clutter to make direct connections with viewers and consumers, drive loyalty and increase ROI.
Lynn Leahey, Editorial Director for Cynopsis, will lead the discussion with speakers Scott Lachut, President of Research and Strategy for PSFK and Damon Haley, Head of Sports Marketing for Troika.
The session will allow for real time Q&As to ensure specific questions are answered. During the interactive webinar, attendees will learn about:
- What you need to know about your audience – where they are, and how they want to engage – to create an experience with long-term ROI
- Incorporating AI and VR into your plan and involving users in the process
- Using gaming platforms to increase awareness and sales
- How to use social most effectively: The kinds of branded hashtags, integrations, geofilters, and shareable content that works best with the experiential experience.
- The latest metrics for measuring success, including data points and tracking, that can be adapted for clients across industries.
Register your team for the 2018 Cynopsis webinar, “Getting Maximum Impact from Experiential Marketing."
All attendees will receive full access to speaker presentations for 1 year. Tuition is based on location, not number of participants, so each registration site can have multiple participants for one low price. Questions? Contact Trish Pihonak at trish(at)cynopsis(dot)com.
About Cynopsis Media:
Cynopsis is what the TV industry reads first every day. The Cynopsis family of products includes the media industry's most-read daily, Cynopsis, plus sister dailies Cynopsis Digital and Cynopsis Sports; weekly eSports, the Cynopsis Jobs board and special reports. Serving TV, agency and brand professionals, Cynopsis Media produces conferences, webinars, and awards programs that are second to none. Find out more at cynopsis.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2017/12/prweb14992215.htm.