|Page (1) of 1 - 12/08/17||email article||print page|
CinemaQuest, Inc. Announces Their ‘Ideal-Lume’ Video Viewing Environment Bias Lights Now Feature LED Technology(December 08, 2017)
Denver, Colorado (PRWEB) December 08, 2017
The "Ideal-Lume" product line has been the solution of choice for video colorists, studio professionals, and videophile consumers world-wide. Users have included such video industry leaders as: Technicolor, Deluxe, Dolby Labs, Disney, Dreamworks, THX, ILM, NIST, Metropolitan Museum of Art, GoPro, Light Iron, Universal Studios, Netflix, Paramount Pictures, Pinewood Studios, USC School of Cinematic Arts, etc.
Renewed interest in proper video viewing environment lighting coincides with the completion of the Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers' (SMPTE) revision of standards and recommended practices in this category. The Ideal-Lume products fulfill requirements specified in their new paper:' SMPTE ST 2080-3:2017 “Reference Viewing Environment for Evaluation of HDTV Images."
Improvements Over Previous Fluorescent Models:
- Custom designed in the US
- More precise and stable reference color quality for all video standards
- More durable and portable than flexible LED strips, with extruded aluminum bodies
- Electrical dimming with included plug-in dimmer (60Hz power systems only)
- Both standard and professional models are slimmer and linkable
- Expanded mounting hardware options are included
- More efficient and cooler
- Longer life and warranties
- Lower prices
G. Alan Brown, President
1685 S. Colorado Blvd.
Denver, Colorado 80222
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2017/12/prweb14991056.htm.