|Page (1) of 1 - 03/07/18||email article||print page|
Big Data in the Oil and Gas Sector Market Innovations, Trends, Technology Market Report to 2018-2022(March 07, 2018)
This market research report presents a comprehensive analysis of the global big data market in the oil and gas sector based on product such as software and services. The report also provides an analysis of the market based on geographic regions such as the Americas, APAC, and EMEA.
The adoption of big data solutions in organizations is gaining prominence across various sectors because it enhances the market response and improves the decision making. It eliminates the process delay in human decision making and automates the decision-making process. Big data solutions is extensively used in the oil and gas sector because it helps in improving all areas of the oil and gas lifecycle and reduces the operating costs. The market research report identifies the growing need to improve productivity to be one of the primary growth drivers for the global big data market in the oil and gas sector till 2022. Companies are highly benefited from the application of big data solutions to understand and leverage the data in upstream oil and gas as it enables them to remain competitive during exploration, planning, and field development.
The market research analysts predict that the market will grow at a CAGR of close to 13% by 2022.
Advanced analytics include descriptive modelling, simulation, statistical analysis, predictive analytics, data mining, text mining, and big data analytics. The growth of advanced analytics along with big data is identified as one of the key trends that will gain traction in the big data market in the oil and gas sector. The trend for the adoption of advanced analytics is continually gaining poplularity because it not only enhances the exploration and drilling efforts but also helps in operational analytics.
For more information or any query mail at [email protected]
The big data market in the oil and gas sector appears to be fragmented. This industry research report offers information about the competitive environment among companies in this marketspace and offers an analysis of key companies and their products. Additionally, our analysts also offer information about key areas the oil and gas companies currently focus on and strategies they follow to sustain the competition.
This research report provides an analysis of various companies in the big data in oil & gas exploration and production market including
Segmentation by product and analysis of the big data market in the oil and gas sector
The services segment is contributing majority of growth to big data market in the oil and gas sector in terms of revenue due to the growing sales of services over software. The big data in oil & gas exploration and production market is expected to grow in this segment for the next four years.
Segmentation by geography and analysis of the big data market in the oil and gas sector
The US is the largest revenue contributor toward the big data market in the oil and gas sector in the Americas. The growing dependence of various organizations on big data solutions will drive the growth prospects for the big data in oil & gas exploration and production market in the forthcoming years.
Key questions answered in the report include
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2022?
- What are the key factors driving the global big data market in the oil and gas sector?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global big data market in the oil and gas sector?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global big data market in the oil and gas sector?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global big data market in the oil and gas sector?
- What are the trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, and EMEA?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global big data market in the oil and gas sector?
Table Of Contents – Major Key Points
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: MARKET LANDSCAPE
• Market ecosystem • Market characteristics
PART 05: MARKET SIZING
• Market definition
• Market sizing 2017
• Market size and forecast 2017-2022
PART 06: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
• Bargaining power of buyers
• Bargaining power of suppliers
• Threat of new entrants
• Threat of substitutes
• Threat of rivalry
• Market condition
PART 07: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
• Segmentation by product
• Comparison by product
• Software – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
• Services – Market size and forecast 2017-2022 ($ mn)
• Market opportunity by product
PART 08: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 09: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
• Geographical segmentation
• Regional comparison
• Americas – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
• EMEA – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
• APAC – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
• Key leading countries
• Market opportunity
PART 10: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 11: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
• Market drivers
• Market challenges
PART 12: MARKET TRENDS
• Use of predictive analytics in the oil and gas industry
• Growth of advanced analytics along with big data
• Growing adoption of cloud computing in oil and gas industry
For more information or any query mail at [email protected]
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports features an exhaustive list of market research reports from hundreds of publishers worldwide. We boast a database spanning virtually every market category and an even more comprehensive collection of market research reports under these categories and sub-categories.
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349
Related Keywords:Business,Computers & Software,Energy & Environment,Technology,Telecom,